Red and Green Rustic

It's been beautifully sunny this week in Stockholm. You just have to get out and soak up the sun before it's gone again. You just can't get enough sun here in Sweden. I used to think it was just vanity all the sunbaking but it's not. I really don't know how these nordic people have coped up here for so long. I suppose because when it does eventually get warmer and the sun arrives it's absolutely stunning. It's just so beautiful. The photo above I took of a barn that belongs to an old homestead built a couple hundred years ago. It's around the corner from where we live. It's very cute but most of the housing now built here is all squarish apartments. Everywhere and in every town. I don't take photos of those.

Comments

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...