A few greeting card sales at Zazzle

If you've never heard of Zazzle it's a huge online retailer that allows users (you can open your own shop for free) to upload images and create your own items (clothing, poster, cards and some very strange items I'd never seen), or buy things created by other users. Zazzle's technology ( it's easy to use and quite fun to do), enables individuals, artists and big brands to create and offer billions - yes billions - of unique products for people to buy all around the world. 

So as you can imagine I'm always rather thrilled when someone manages to find my cards and other items I've created amongst the billions. And just recently I've sold quite a few of the two cards below. Thankyou very much to those people. And the to universe.



Comments

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...