Expressionist seascapes x 2 in marker pens

'expressionist seascape' in stabilo marker pens on canson montval watercolour paper 17 x 10cm
I just love these stabilo markers. The colour's so brilliant and they become even more brilliant when you add water. And I love their needle like, wiry scratchiness too. Though I doubt the colour's going to last. But I'll check them in a year and see. It says nowhere on the packet that they're lightfast so it's unlikely.

'expressionist seascape' in stabilo marker pens on canson montval watercolour paper 17 x 7cm
I brushed on some water at the end of drawing with the pens here which made some abstract organic shapes in the water like coloured seaweed which I quite liked. I then added a filter in 'perfect effects 8' for an interesting blurry clear effect. Don't know if I'll use that again though.

Comments

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...