Sunday Songs: case/lang/veirs - "Atomic Number"





Lyrics and Music:

I stumbled upon this song doing a google search for something completely unrelated and I'm glad I did. 

It's just a magic, melodic pop song filled with grace and mystery, melancholy and ultimately love of the world. Carried by a trio of beautiful, harmonic female voices.
It's a 3 minute pop song that moves your soul.

Atomic Number

I'm not the freckled maid
I'm not the fair-haired girl
I'm not a pail of milk for you to spoil 

Why are the wholesome things 
The ones we make obscene?

Latin words across my heart 
Symbols of infinity 
Elements so pure 
Atomic number 

I am a spark 
Of this machine 
Purring like the city bus 

Why are the wholesome things 
The ones we make obscene?

Well if your mercy's lost 
I have enough for us 

Latin words across my heart 
Symbols of infinity 
Elements so pure 
Atomic number 


Case/Lang/Viers website

Happy Birthday Dad!


Comments

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...